Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ranee's Birthday... Yesterday



37 years ago Grandma Ev flew through a blizzard for (in Grandma's words) "The Most Beautiful Baby On Earth"! When Dad went to pick her up at the airport Grandma's scarf flew away. Grandma reported the snow was 10 feet deep in spots.

Looking at this photo now I can see how Ranee's favorite color is Red. Doesn't she look absolutely adorable?

Mom claims Ranee was the best baby ever. We all know that's because mom sat Ranee in front of the TV. Hey, it worked! Kept Ranee quiet and (added bonus) Ranee is now the GO TO person whenever anyone needs random tv/movie trivia questions answered!

We LOVE YOU RANEE!

ps - we miss you grandma..... and mom...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The day my best friend and soul sister was born...sniff...sniff...I love you too Nay Nay. I wish I had visited your blog when this was posted so I could have responded!