Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4th of July




July 1st was Canada Day and Jon wore all of the Canadian garb he could find to work and had me paint a big maple leaf on his face. He is also wearing his cool Inuit moccasins (sp?) that a family friend made him for Christmas last year.

On the 4th, Provo had a huge festival starting early in the morning with hot air balloons. The picture taken was the view right outside our house, I didn't even have to zoom in! Later that morning we sat on the crowded curb for the parade. That night there was a big concert at BYU stadium where Jonas Brothers and SheDaisy performed. Jon and I live so close to the stadium that we had an awesome view of the fireworks show, which is I guess is one of the largest in the west.

By the way, I went to the doctor today and I'm 1 centimeter dilated and 40% effaced. In the next day or two, if I'm not already in labor I'm going to get my membranes stripped to get the process going. Woo hoo!

No comments: