Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Does Cat Stevens like Stewart's Funny Farm?

So, I was talking with Ranee tonight about the new T-Mobile commercial of which I had not seen. She said that she really likes it because it has a Cat Stevens song on it and she totally loves Cat Stevens.
I asked Ranee if the song on the commercial was "Peace Train". She told me no and she played me the sound from the T-Mobile commercial.
This is why I asked Ranee if the song was "Peace Train".

(Video taken on August 20, 2009 on the drive to Dad and Katherine's house to see Aunt Nancy and Uncle Rodney.)

......I knew there'd be a reason someday that I could post this video on our blog :-) Isn't he fun? I wonder if Cat Stevens would like us as much as we like him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally love it! Hooray for Cat Stevens! He is now featured in my CallerTunes.