Thursday, January 7, 2010

N.D.

Heather*, a co-worker of mine, is from Minot, North Dakota. He went home for the holidays. This is a photo of his Mom shoveling the driveway...notice the 5 - 6 foot snow in the lawn area? Yeah...that's the way it was everywhere. Half the high school was buried in snow.

We lived in North Dakota way back when I was born. Grandpa Bob got transferred to Thailand and we had to pick up and move to live with Grandparents the February after I was born. The mobile home was frozen in place...we had to leave it in North Dakota.

I think I speak for all of the Stewart children when I say:

"Mom and Dad, thank you very much for not moving back to North Dakota."

*not his real name

Minot is 5 hours west of Grand Forks, but roughly similar latitude.



View Larger Map
Posted by Picasa

No comments: