Monday, March 16, 2009

Disneyland!

I know, I know, I'm totally late posting this, but I'm trying to catch up. Grandpa Bob, Grandma Katherine, Ranee, Steven and Karley went to Disneyland the first week in February. We had tons of fun, took lots of fotos, and even encountered an old acquaintance.

Here's Karley being smushed by Steven's very LARGE, very good deal TV in the back seat. Thank goodness it was only 10 minutes from the airport to the hotel.


Here's our acquaintance we made the last time we visited the Haunted Mansion in April of last year. He was just as creepy this time as last.
And here's Katherine being attacked by Baloo.

We had a great time...the grandkids and older kids got pretty tuckered out.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like Grandpa is totally tuckered out! I wish I could have been there!

Debbie said...

The creepy porter at the haunted mansion! I LOVE that guy! :D Wish we all could have been there!