Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Latest Adventures


HUGE spider Jon found in our bathroom. I can't wait to get out of this apartment!!!!


Disgusting mushroom covered in dirt/mold on a pizza that we ordered. I emailed a complaint but haven't heard back yet, HA!


It's fall! Ethan's first exposure to falling snow.

Reasons why I love being a stay at home mom (currently).
1. I get to experience all the new things with Ethan first, before anyone else. HA!
2. I love breastfeeding in bed that turns into a mommy/baby morning nap.
3. I love the fact that Ethan can recognize me faster than anyone else and always greets me with a huge smile.
4. I love treating myself to cookies and milk after an afternoon of dealing with a gassy baby.
5. I love going out and being stopped by strangers to see my cute baby boy.
6. I love kneeling around Ethan's crib for family prayer.


2 comments:

Lynda said...

There's a pain in my side now from laughing so hard. What a cutie patootie he is!! Ethan has the most awesome mom ever!! What a blessing to be able to stay home and have so much fun, I bet Jon is jealous.

Unknown said...

Good thing you ended the post with such a cutie cause the spider was freaking SCARY!